Your mind, over the last thousands of years, developed to be one of the most valuable asset that influences your potential.
In contrast to mental labor where your physical condition decides the limit of your output, your mind does not know such boundaries. Its potential riles on your curiosity and on your courage to discover and try new things.
Here you will find tool and frameworks for your mind to help you on your own journey.
- How have you evaluated your evidence?
- Why do you think it's relevant?
- What ideas have you considered but rejected?
- What could go wrong with this idea?
- What is missing?
- What are some potential weaknesses?
- When you form an opinion, ask yourself what would have to happen to prove it false?
- Keep track of your views and see when you were right, when you were wrong and how you thinking has evolved.
- How one becomes more wise?
- How can we improve our cognitive performance?
- What can affect our ability to take the right decisions?